Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Emergencies

I will accept emergency phone calls when possible during business hours.  However, it is important to understand that I will be unavailable at times when I am seeing clients or busy with other tasks.  Please be aware that you may obtain assistance during emergencies by calling the Crisis Help Line: 244-7444, the YW Domestic Violence Center:  242-1199, or by calling 911 or going to your local hospital emergency room.  All calls that last over 10 minutes will be billed the same as a clinical hour.  When possible, I am happy to fit you in for an emergency face-to-face session if I have the availability in my schedule that day.  I do not do sessions over the phone.

You may obtain assistance by calling: 
The Crisis Help Line: (615) 244-7444
The YW Domestic Violence Center:  (615) 242-1199
or by calling 911 or going to your local hospital emergency room

No comments:

Post a Comment