Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Topics/Issues Covered

I do not specialize in any particular area.  I work with individuals, couples, and families.  I can work with children 8-10-years-old and older.  I work with adolescents and teenagers, as well as young adults and adults.  The following list are some sample issues that I can work with clients to address.  This list does not indicate any area of specialization.
  • Parenting/ScreamFree Parenting http://www.screamfree.com/
  • Family Conflict
  • Relationships
  • Pre-Marital - PREPARE http://www.prepare-enrich.com/
  • Marital - using PREPARE & ScreamFree Marriages
  • Divorce Adjustment
  • Remarriage/Step Family issues
  • Adjustment issues (adolescents/Jr. High/High School/College transitions)
  • Domestic Violence
  • Depression & Anxiety
  • Differentiation of Self/Self Actualization (figuring out who you are, what your life goals are, and how to work towards those goals as a healthy, independent person)
For questions about additional issues or topics, please feel free to contact me via email or phone.  If I am unable to help you with a particular issue, I am happy to help link you to resources that will best meet your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment