Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sliding Scale Fee Structure

I currently accept cash payments only.  I will accept checks in some circumstances.  However, please come to your appointment prepared with a cash payment.  I hope to eventually offer a debit/credit option in the future.  I am currently unable to accept or bill insurance.

The fee for all types of counseling services is $85 per clinical hour (45-50 mins.).  I also have a sliding scale fee for which you can apply if your combined household gross income is under $70,000 per year.  Prices range from the highest fee of $85 to the lowest fee of $35.  Feel free to contact me for specific prices per income level.

In order to apply, I will need a copy of your most recent W2 and 2 recent pay stubs to verify your income (and your spouse’s or partner’s if applicable).  Once I receive the full application, I will be able to grant your sliding scale fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment